Ben Uri, The London Jewish Museum of Art, has a gallery in St John's Wood (north London). You can visit us at:
- 108A Boundary Road, London NW8 0RH
- Tel: +44 (0)207 604 3991
- Monday 1pm - 5:30pm
- Tuesday to Friday 10am - 5.30pm
- Sunday 12.00 - 4pm
- Closed Saturdays
- Please note: we close at 3.30pm on Fridays during winter (from 1 November to 1 March).
- Pesach: 26, 27 March and 1, 2 April
- Shavuot: 15, 16 May
- Rosh Hashanah: 5, 6 Sep
- Yom Kippur Shabbat: 14 Sep
- Sukkoth: 19, 20 Sep and 26, 27 Sep
How to travel to Ben Uri
By rail: Underground stations St Johns Wood, Swiss Cottage, and Maida Vale are about 15 minutes walk away; West Hampstead and Kilburn High Road London Overground stations are also within walking distance.
By bus: Buses 189 and 139 stop at the junction of Abbey Road and Boundary Road. Bus 31 Stops at the junction of Belsize Road and Abbey Road, a short walk from Boundary Road. Go to Transport for London to plan your journey by rail or bus.
Driving: There is metered car parking on Boundary Road and there is also a disabled parking bay in Boundary Road.
Find out more on the Visit us page.